Thursday, May 15, 2008

Bonpoint








Bonpoint, the luxurious French fashion house for children created by Marie France and Ben Cohen is the most stylish, unique, creative and trendy children’s clothing with exceptional quality. Their prestigious brand beautifully arranged in stores all over the world is simply out of this world! It’s heartbreaking that we don’t have one in Kuwait. I personally purchase their clothing’s from Dubai, Lebanon, France, Switzerland or the US depending on where I end up. The thing is as soon as you choose one ensemble you have a hard time stopping and you end up with the whole collection! I can stay there for hours and hours and wouldn’t get bored! I seriously do not mind living there!


Checkout their website for more information and the different locations they also show a sample of the new collection updated as soon as it is out. Enjoy!

6 comments:

M said...

Bring it to Kuwait

EXzombie said...

welcome to Safat

Lulu said...

M, I know several people who tried to get them to kuwait. however, they have certain standards they would like to meet. I really hope they lower them and open a store as well as contact me, i would love to be a partner!

Lulu said...

exzombie,

Thank you :)

Zelda said...

hi Lulu you are the first blog I found in kuwait about deco ,.. I'm glad
see you soon
Zelda

Unknown said...

Dear lulu i am very interested in ur blog... i cannot describe the love i have for the collection of bokja furniture!!! Thank u for sharing..
i also found in a bazar the oriental magazine i cant really pronounce the name.. but it is the only copy i found and i really loved it.
i would like to introduce my self to you. My name is Tasneem, i am 25 years old i am Egyptian. And I'm a fine artist :)

I was really interested in ur blog and i thought to my self how can i get in touch?

i do oil paintings and i believe i have a very different special style of my own in my work. I anted to get more exposed in the arab region and i am always seeking contact with ppl living in the guld to help me get mor eexposure for my work.

u can visit my blog and check some of my work, am not so good with the blog uploading but i did manage to upload a couple of paintings of my own.

www.tasneem-elmeshad.blogspot.co

this is my email address i hope u write me back
telmeshad@yahoo.com